Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Us

So, things with the Salome Hon's has been pretty good. Spring has come and gone and summer is starting to creep in. We've had some warm days and some abnormally cool ones but over all it's very nice. The girls and I enjoy spending the late mornings haning out in our inflatable pool and Kori has mastered sitting in a swing. Devyn can't even boast that one. I have been keeping busy with starting up Flashbacks. I have a link to it setup, you should all check it out and let me know what you think. Here are some pictures of a brochure I came up with. With a lot of help from Liz and especially Becca. Thanks girls!
We have also been given an offer on the Tucson house. Homevestors sent out a letter of interest Becca and Sam & Jenn went and let him in to check it out and they offered to buy it in a short sale. Previously we had thought that we couldn't do a short sale because most times the buyer won't pay full price for the home and the seller is left with some debt left over. Well, homevestors will be working with our mortgage company on a price and the rest of the debt will be forgiven. We are praying that things will work out. We have also gotten some news on the house we're supposed to move into. The previous occupants moved out and we are just waiting for the carpet and tile to be replaced YAY!!! I get a dishwasher and a master bathroom and an actual laundry room! We'll have to have a big get together to have everyone up here to check it out.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I think your brochure will work.
Some proofreading: the list with "Wedding's" etc shouldn't have apostrophes. Also, you need to run spellcheck.

Fran and Randy said...

I am so excited to hear about the sale of your home. What wonderful news! Best wishes. We'll be praying for you.

Fran and Randy said...

It's me again. Now I want to talk about "Flashbacks." Nice brochure, catchy names. I like it. Good luck.