Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally

Well, lot's has happened since my last posting. It's been over two months! Wow, I am horrible! Well, Let's fill in that gap. In October Brian, Devyn, Kori and I went on a cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. It was amazing and beautiful! We got tons of pictures and so many things to do! While we were on the ship we celebrated Kori's second birthday. She is so big and cute! We took the girls on a glass bottom boat tour and they got to feed the fish. We took them sight seeing in Ensenada, and they got to go trick or treating on the boat! We didn't bring their costumes so we had to improvise. It was really fun. I would highly suggest a cruise to anyone! Here are some pictures.



2 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

i thought you would never post about this.

Becky said...

It's inspiring that you can take your toddlers almost anywhere. Makes me want to give a cruise a try someday. But Paul is such a homebody that I don't know how much he could handle a cruise as well as your more sociable girls. They are so darn cute. We'll see y'all in a week and a half, hopefully!